I work with businesses to create content that’s clear, effective, and professional. I’ll take your notes, outline, rough draft, or even just a glimmer of an idea, and turn it into Web content, white papers, journal articles, or speeches that are focused and consistent, with impeccable grammar, spelling, and punctuation to boot.
Why confuse your stakeholders and customers with inconsistent language and dense, wordy prose? Or put them off with embarrassing typos and other errors? You’ve worked so long and hard on your product or service–let me put a fresh, objective eye on the subject. I’ll clear up the cobwebs and help you create communications pieces that work for you–and make you look good.
My corporate clients include:
Lumināt, Minneapolis, Minn.
- Edit and write Web copy, press releases, and other marketing content for start-up health care company.
Teksapiens, Dallas, Tex.
- Created Web copy for Internet marketing firm, which outlined their SEO strategy program for insurance companies.
Focused Health Solutions, Deerfield, Ill.
- Created new consumer brochures for disease management company to help patients understand and manage their health conditions. Each brochure featured disease-specific content — congestive heart failure, diabetes, cancer, mental health, asthma, hypertension, and back and neck pain — written to be accessible to a lay audience.
Carol Corp., Minneapolis, Minn.
- Researched and created care-package definitions for consumer comparison-shopping Web site purchased by UnitedHealth Group’s Optum subsidiary in 2011.
HealthPartners, Bloomington, Minn.
- Produced newsletters and other communications materials for a variety of audiences — doctors, nurses, other health providers, and members; wrote speeches, memos for CEO, and medical directors.
- Special events: Assisted in planning and execution of annual triathlon, clinic open houses, and awards dinner.
- Media relations: Coordinated interviews and TV shoots and wrote press releases, media tip sheets, and articles for placement, all of which garnered frequent TV and print media coverage.
Twin Cities Business, Minneapolis, Minn.
- Wrote three feature articles profiling business leaders Lawrence Perlman, Brian Sullivan, and Pearl Higginbotham.